Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello

I am so out of it, that it took me a few mintues to figure out how to post...

Thanks for the bday wishes...went well, with uthra making me a jewellery box out of a show box and Surya making an effort to wish me..vishy got me a bunch of chocolates which the kids eat...

I am logging in from work for the first time...so you may see me on the blog more often.

Got my dates for the trip.. Leaving vancouver on 26th dec, reaching blore on 28th morning and
Return on 4th feb via blore.
In the 5 weeks i have to visit blore, cbe, delhi,
Kerala, hydrebad and bombay optional.
My frined joins me on the 9th of jan and returns with me...she is a seasoned traveller, so doesnt need me..
I am hoping i get volunteers to take her around...
kerala, madurai - mysore, ooty are her main choices, of course she will come to delhi with me...
So you can see, i have complicated my trip even before reaching India...

Ravi when are you there.
Everyone please post the days you are free in Jan 2010.

No comments: