Saturday, December 26, 2009

mom bday......:)

hey people...........
this was moms birth day party....suprise 4 everyone ( including me i swear)..
well my job was 2 get my gold fish bowl ready by 23 mor... it was my gift... well wat happ in mor i had no clue cause i got up very late and was nt able 2 meet mom
.......
evevnin at around 4 30 around 10 of my friends bargeded into the house...... i just loved the expression on dad s face they got a cake wit and said its mom s party.... party was arranged and my friends were all called by priyanka ...hats off 2 her.....well they waited 4 some tima and as usual mom was late soo many had 2 go back .... dad kept the snacks goin by fryin some frozen snacks......then she arrived and after the suprice and the snow sprayin she cut the cake had some snacks.....then took all my friends to kfc in sky walk.....
came back and went wit dach prasanth and anandi attai 2 buharies....had a interestin time as they compared the new one 2 the old............................

No comments: