Thursday, August 5, 2010

Long time No Posts = Sorry

Hello everyone

Sorry about this , but this is my usual style , flying in one day and trying to catch up on all events , will try and add my twopence even more
I am glad that all the kids have got into their choices and done well, from what i can informally see they all still maintain a good balance between life, studies and enjoying their time as a young one !
Good for them , I get this impression from various sources inc face book !
For me life is treating me well and work is just the same ,
I am in chennai for one day gettogether with school friends , Six of us stayed good friends ever since which is not bad and we can still call on each other if we are down etc and it is a great feeling
Otherwise life goes on ,,,,
Let all the kids settle in college and will try for a grand gala gettogether next year or so
Take care folks
Ravi

No comments: