Saturday, July 21, 2012

Three cheers to Kallu

A big and hearty thanks to kallu for starting the blog, chiding us for not writing enough no of times and keeping things going with different stuff,
I normally type 90 sivananda colony in google and reach the site from different places - work etc
and find the moment you type 90 siva you get the blog !!!
I prefer to keep things public as we will not write things too private anyway and I dont see any reason to block people from iceland visiting  us - why not !!!
I cant think of any post in the last year that would have significant issues and I am unable to log in everytime to see the post due to work restrictions - through google is easier
I think this a busy time in every one life with work etc and hopefully we will start chirping away
I would like to thank the regular bloggers like Goutham, Kapu and the others for keeping things going with your varied comments.
Take care and enjoy life as it comes
Ravi

Just a quick comment on Medha's actions - Aswatha's account !

She stood in the bathroom and kept moving her head in a circle and Ash stood behind her watching her ,
Ash asked her - Why are you moving your head in a circle, She pointed at the exhaust fan ten feet high in the ceiling and said

Ash - see that fan - whenever i move my head it is moving !!

I guess children are funny until they grow up !!!

Ravi

1 comment:

kalpana said...

ravi its not funny . its clever.