Monday, March 10, 2014







Niki'first semester break in feb 2014


It was a short one about 3 weeks and she left 3 days ago.It is always sad to see your kid leave even if you know it's for her good since its the start of her future path.now it's back to the same old routine of work .My son is sitting for his IGSCE trials in 2 weeks and exams proper in may ending in june 2014.Than his A levels will start and he is deciding on his career ,actually has already.that means getting ready to put him into a college for his next phase of studies.being a parent can be tough at times I guess.

I thought i would write a few lines becos seeing my daughter leave to india reminds me of my studies and all the good times we had together in montieth lane and Sivananda colony too.

Take are all of you

Regards
Kumari

2 comments:

kalyani said...

Kids look great Kumari. Happy. And like you. Congrajulations.

kalpana said...

great snaps kmari.
hope yor daughter has settles down