Friday, December 19, 2008

my stupid dumb dog.........................


i turned left, the usual way nothing new. and suddenly out of the blue i saw a dog ,a very dirty dog .it was covered in dirt but i could see tha t the dogs actual color was white.and suddenly i realized it was sandy.. but i wasnt sur e so i called out its name and it came running towards me i could see the happoiness in its eyes and i can be sure u could have seen more iin my eyes..i could see thst its color was removed and my god it was stinking..but still i cought its head and led it to the house . there the first thing i did was to give a nice long bath and the i realized my uniform was brown..but i dindt care about it i gave it some biscuits well actually the entire packet .
oh ! god i was happy, now every thing in this house will be normal. it was 3.0"0' clock well it was time for mummy to come . i wanted to see the look on her face soo even when was parking the car i dint open the door . i waited until she was in front of the door , i slowly pulled the bolt and pulled the door slightly,i could see that sandy wanted to go out i tried my best to keep its mouth shut, ihad even turned the music on to full volume , th e door was open and she was looking the other way,sandy barked and jumped on her she was she tur........."sajit !!!!!!!!!!! give me your paper""




i opened my eyes to see my maths miss staring at me with her hand outstretched.......i had been sleeping in the exam hall ,,shit!!!!!!!.


this is one of the many dreams i have ,in each of it is a different
thing, some times it is mom who finds sandy,or it had reuturned on its own, or its some else,but every day i get up hoping to see but till now it has not happend....i jus hope it does.........


p.s i seriously dont know why i wrote this thing here ..... and yes i was really sleeping in the exam hall......


No comments: