Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hi all..

while speaking of the tours we had in the younger days... just reminds me of the trips to kulithalai and elsewhere in 3700 with 12 to 13 of us inside and me being the thinnest (cant believe!!!) always on a lap for sometime and of course in the floor after a couple of hours... kapu and ravi used to join me in the great place.. as we were the youngest among all oldies... but longing for such trips.. and missing athai who organizes such wonderful trips..

the other trip was to Chalakudi, no kids around, just us (val,kar,ravi,kapu,Pc, kalu,me) with food packed by athai and she had the generosity to take care of our kids.. would any of us dream to do such things now... ???
no plans whatsoever, just driving and to see that all hotels closed for good friday but still enjoyed in the spooky highways guest house.. and then just drove to Cochin... no restrictions, no no's for anything, did whatever we liked.... my my.. what days... missing everything now...

Anandhi

No comments: