Saturday, October 10, 2009

Congrats to Aunty

Hearty congrats and you have shown all of us how to keep working and forget about age etc,I do remember many many years ago when i was in school Damodaran Uncle (aunty's father ) telling me one day My Daughter will get the Nobel Prize, I thought he certainly has lofty views and ambitions for aunty ! But later on one day when i had completed medicine etc and was talking about some new recombinant technology etc of which i had a vague idea she floored me with an indepth view and today after this appointment and looking back at various things I am sure with the right environment Aunty would have been breaking new grounds in research,and would have been in the running for the prize,

Have a blast and a party and I dont need to tell Aunty to have fun as she always does where ever she is !
Ravi

No comments: