Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thanks to Sendhil--congratulations to Sindhu

Hello! Sendhil,
Deep in my heart you have touched me by remembering the 70tys. I never thought I would be a focus point in 90 Sivananda colony. Thank you for your sincere thoughts about me. Even Today I am dedicated to my research and for you and for others, I presented a research paper before a good gathering of American Investers, Marketers and Farmers. This came in the local TV news. I was really thrilled about that. The mayor attended and congratulated me for the products that I have developed here. Yet another effort in my Second phase of my life. Thank you Sendhil. ----
Lalli Aunty.
Sindhu darling--A big kiss and best wishes for your success. I still remember that chubby baby crying out of pain due to hurting rubber band on her wrist. We the great thought that she is crying for milk.Hi! Sindhu, you look smart and beautiful. How lucky you are to get all your dear ones attending your convocation. I am proud of youuuu. I wish at least I could attend your marriage. Do you want to visit USA. Come I will take care of you. Sindhu darling once again my good wishes for a bright future.
Lalli Ammachi.

1 comment:

sindhu said...

thank u lalli ammachi for your wishes.