Friday, April 16, 2010

Kappu's influential frustration
















Dear Kappu,





Your experience with Mullu mama is not new to those who have experienced. This exactly happened when one of my friend wanted recommendation from E.minister. Mama asked them to come early morning. So they went with all their papers. He first took them to Dr.Avvai Natarajan, in Anna Nagar. There they were waiting for Dr.Avvai to return from Walk. Then they realized that mama left his cell phone there and went there to collect it. OK! then mama took them to some places where he has to give something to press. Finally they reached the Ministers house and found out that the Minister is out of station. Hope Kappu you understand the procedure.--------





Now news from Lalli Aunty. Weather is just fine. Flowers are blooming. I have attached photos of my front yard with Azaleas. I have started my garden work. I have planted Tomatoes, Pepper, Egg plants and some flowers. I have also attached a birth day party I recently attended. Also another Photo of our ladies only party, the last one is the recent welcome given to me by the company.The mississippi state mayor is with me.----Expecting Gouthams visit to USA. Chelvi is expecting her father by July for baby sitting. Aunty might come to India by August and may be my son Dr.Chelva would also visit India at that time. I am anxiously waiting to meet all of you.





Lalli Aunty





pllu ton

2 comments:

Anandhi said...

Dear Chithi.. Back home from the training at Bangalore.. it was great indeed.. Looks like you are enjoying the gardening.. The flowers look great and I think you had mentioned this over the phone... really J about it, especially when we are here drenched with sweat all the time... :)

kalyani said...

Aunty great post. you really enjoy life wherever you are.. surrounded by young people. And flowers. Such a rich life !