Monday, January 31, 2011

HIIII One wedding coming up

Where is everyone right now? And what is happening with you?

I've noticed that people post when they are happy and ... a bit jobless..:-))

Right now, with Sindhu's wedding coming up I guess I am in the first category but certainly not in the second. Dachu and I are up and about everyday from morn to eve, without quite knowing what we've accomplished by evening. A wedding is so much about other people that we think about Sindhu and Rakesh a little and about other people a lot.

So here I am to say WELCOME.
Please come and celebrate with us.
Forgive and forget all the faults. They don't have to be really mentioned.
Don't give any suggestions unless you can involve yourself in carrying them out.
And please plan some games and other entertainment for the long train journey to Calicut.

" Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato"

No comments: