Tuesday, July 30, 2013

HI People

I was uploading some photos for the blog and got up to do something (with Advaith around its hard to do anything for more than 10 uninterrupted minutes) so my busybody daughter published the whole thing because she wanted to do something else.

So, the write up went missing.
One of the things I wanted to say is - its the adults who enjoy the animals more  - actually we get to see the world again in more detail, when there is a grandchild around. I dont think the child is particularly amazed at seeing the animals in the wild ( on the road to Mudumalai) or is aware of the privilege he is enjoying. Actually Advaith was pretty unhappy on seeing the line up of the wild boar family . Not a relation at all to PEppa Pig and his family. I was so felled by seeing the giraffes and the lions and cheetahs in Mysore zoo.I havent been near a zoo for a couples of decades I guess :-)

And Cubbon Park ? Who goes there? Some families do Its heartening to see with lunch. And grandchildren And bored sons in law.

something else that got left out

Married two years


Married 30..

Please add yours 

2 comments:

vkumari said...

Good one!

babu said...

Both of you have your respective bags between yourselves. Just the two of you need to go on a holiday.