Sunday, August 4, 2013

hello advaith




















Hi
My working life is not as interesting as Kappu's with rats,
we have the occasional spider.   They are called money spiders, so we just take them out and not kill them.
                                                                                                                                                  
Just preparing reams and reams of documents for my yearly appraisal. It is not enough that I keep myself up to date, I have to reflect on what I have read etc. There are audit cycles as well.
Early next year I have my 5 yearly revalidation.

I draw pictures for kids and the current one's I do is Peppa pig, thought i will quickly do one for Advaith. When the kids got to see my colleagues they refuse to leave the room as there is no picture at the end.
Had a patient the other day complaining of a fishy discharge, 'And the funny thing Dr Raj is I don't like fish or eat fish' .... pretended to be very interested in what she had to say.
 

3 comments:

kalpana said...

who does your confidential appraisal -- your colleague ?
they tried to start something like that in mmc where we have to fill in monthly forms of classes taken, work published etc. it never took off.

i am sure you also get some intresting patients too babu, so cheer up.

kallu said...

Thanks babu. Advaith did recognise peppy pig. A busy doc has time to draw cartoons for his patients ? Wow, that is real commitment

Priyadarshini said...

Thanks Babu Mama. Nice to see that you take time to entertain your patients. I wish we had a doctor like you for Advaith. the one I used to go to in Sydney was quite boring :)))