Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthdays

Its been a long silence from me I guess :) Sindhu had come over here last weekend and we spent three days oor suthifying, shopping and of course eating :)) . We did all the touristy things, elephanta caves, gateway, chaat on juhu beach, shopping in bandra. sindhu was very excited to travel by Mumbai taxis so u can guess how kanjified she must be :DD. It made up for Sindhus sad birthday the next weekend I guess when she apparently had classes from morning to evening.
What would the perfect birthday actually be like? For me it could be two ways. One a perfectly relaxed lazy day at home with my favourite book to read and my favourite people around me and nobody telling me to do any work (Does mean im overstressed :) ) Another way could be doing some really adventurous thing like white water rafting or paragliding or soemthing liek that.
What would you want??

No comments: