Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This and That

I think with character analysis we run a danger of becoming a "mutual appreciation society"
I am not taking part in this !

Kapu, If you look at the elderly carefully, You will see that this keeps them going, and if you take away that from them, they will rot away and die

I see old people in nursing homes here well fed etc, but its like being in Gods waiting room and with no purpose in life
The least that we can do for old people would be -helping them would be -showering them with random acts of kindness as possible
we have a gardener who comes only for his sunday lunch does a bit here and there and eats well and goes

I try and help the underprivliged as much as i can, for eg keeping a decent tip at hotels etc I am sure all of us do our best May long that continue


My ideal birthday would be fun with the family
Nothing to beat that !

more later a pt to see now !!

No comments: