Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Happy Birth Day-




Dear Kalai ,
Happy birth day to you. I hope you enjoy your present job and hold it for your satisfaction. Let me also join Dhatchu to appreciate Kalai for her art of peeling the skin of mulgova mangoes. Yammmmmmmy!!!Let me not forget to say happy Birth day to my beloved(said in caution )sister in law ,Nirmala.I remembered my stay in Sakthi's house.OH! God .My sweet sister in law cooked so many nice dishes for me. Well we all had a nice break and I gathered from Nirmala latest news of our 90, Sivananda colony. Eminent and intelligent youngsters are just fleeing out of this Magic Hive. My dear kids Keep it up---Best Wishes to all of you. Any of your parents finance you an air ticket , visit Lalli Grand-ma.i WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR EXPENDITURE HERE.

Dr.Lalithakumari

1 comment:

kalyani said...

Aunty, you are really giving these kids a boost. Im sure they will all hotfoot it to America soon. Is the invite for grandkids only?

Great that you and your sis-in-law are seeing each other's good points and enjoyed yourselves so much