Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Long time No Post

hello all
been a bit busy is a bit of an understatement,been very busy, Nandhika is here with me for the last 2 weeks and we are having a great father daughter time as far as i am concerned ( must ask her how she feels ! )
She keeps me on my toes, As soon as i wander off in my thoughts she drags me back
DAD YOU WERE NOT LISTENING I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU !
and then we become good friends Its great !
Some difficulties with childcare when i am working have been sorted out
The china trip has been cancelled for this year due to Ash's special classes at school
So it should be a quiet year now
Ash is sixteen on April 28 , planning on getting a car for her, sending her off by a private jet to Hawaii,shopping in New York on the way back ,some diamonds for good measure and,,,,,,,,and then Nan woke me up !
Kallu, Will come and visit your fish pond soon, Kapu enjoy the hols
No news from Anandhi
Take care
Ravi

No comments: