Monday, March 23, 2009

Hey Everyone

Its good to see the blog so active all of a sudden. Everyone competing to display their pics and shoutign their opinions.. This is how 90 Sivananda Colony should actually be like... I always remember the noise and the crowds of people. I guess we are always so happy to see each other, its a nice family to grow up in.

I think im the luckiest among the grandchildren coz i got to spend 4 years of college there... I only realise now what a great time it was.. there were people coming and going all the time.. i was perennially at the station or the bus stand picking and dropping...

I am not going to comment on Hasinis pictures (I learn fast :) Most of my memories of Madras are connected to your house also Lalli ammachi. We used to land up every vacation, and have such a good time, get up as late as we want, good food, going out with Selvi akka to so many places, no parents around to tell us to behave... we had the time of our lives..

Surya how many sports do you play? Seems amazing to me, coz ive never played one in my life.. and u are going form soccer to baseball to what next?? :))

No comments: