Monday, May 4, 2009

What you have,,,,,,

Dear Chithi
Thanks a million for the offer of stay and care for Aswatha for her 16 birthday and study at USA,you have already done enough for me and you dont want to carry on for the next gen as well !!
Right now she seems focussed on studies,atleast pretends to be as i walk past !Let see what the future holds
One step at a time, 12 std first
I do remember the times when ammachi asked me to do some studying and then go and play
I always used to do worked out examples copy them out and then go !

She finally seems to want to do Medicine against my best advice
She wants to become a proper doctor Like Dr House ( the popular serial)unlike me not a mere dermatologist !
Again time will tell
She may change her mind as well later

Nandhika is with me now and that is the reason for the title
Having your kids close all the time is certainly good
and its so nice with various interactions etc
I guess you cant have everything but hopefully with my frequent trips to cbe I may be a better father !
I keep reminding them -I spend more time at home than the Indian team
Finally some pics for general viewing
Take care
Ravi

No comments: