Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chendi on karthy

Karthi as a person was excellent. We knew it. But she was always overweight and of dark complexion.
Added to this was that her younger sibling got married before her. She got so fed up with the routine of
decking up and saying namaste to strangers that she was prepared to lead a life without marriage.
But her family would have none of it.

So when a family from Bangalore wanted to see her she took it cool. She dressed casually in a chudidhar
and had a cosy chat and was prepared to hear the routine "Sorry" or the 'We will go and inform later'
when she got the shock of her life as the family said that they liked her and were willing to marry their
son to her. ENTER VICCHU.

Karthi's face acquired a glow that has not left her at all. I saw her recently as a week back. Easily
the best couple of 90 S C. Now the house became a restaurent and became out of bounds for the
kids, the front portion. I bought two whistles for Sajjith and Haru who were told not to whistle near
the restaurent. They vehemently protested "Where to whistle then?"

Karthi and Vicchu worked as a team then and now too. My wife Eswari and I found Surya a nice
bloke. I saw Uttara wearing a T shirt saying IGNORE HIM. I told her that Surya was too
good a fellow to be ignored. I got a reply that the HIM include me and Sanjay as well.
A girlist.

2 comments:

goutham said...

chendi keep going , nice to read

kalpana said...

DEAR CHENDHI,

very very true,
kapu