Saturday, February 13, 2010

More memories from Chendi

Last Sunday Ramesh came to my house along with Sanjay. Sanjay and my daughters are great pals.They too can play for hours together without squabbles. Then Ramesh and I went to Goutham's place. We discussed a lot over a tea at a nearby hotel. Ramesh then left and brought Kappu along. We all went to the newly renowated Marina beach. We had our food there. Idiyappam with Chicken kolambu and egg curry and curd
rice.
We are connecting. Are You?
Pappa chitti told me that Sakthi wanted to meet me. That was the day
after she left. How sad!
It is happening because we are not having others details.
Here is mine.
Name : V. Sendhil Kumar
Alais : Chendhi
Cell : 9382726778
Wife : S. Venkateswari alais Eswari
Dots : S. Vaishnavi and S. Vishnuvardhini Vaishu and Vishnu

Let me narrate an incident that took place at 90 SC to gain an insight about
Periamma.
Kalai comes back from the college fuming. The Medicos were on strike. Kalai was with them. Periyappa who was a professor at the same college walks up to her and asks her to go home. Periamma said "You should have stayed put and later explained."
Periyamma comes as a strong person with clear views.

Have I been benifitted by the enormous number of books at 90SC?
I am sitting at NIIT doing my project work. My neighbour's screen is unreadable. I just ask him to change the screen colour to yellow and font colour to black. The next best option would be blue and white.
Search the books on psychology for further colour combinations.

No comments: