Monday, September 8, 2008

The 4 Ks

Where is everybody?

Since Im mostly housebound with rain and carpenters - let me catch up with character assassination/analysis.

Its Karthy's birthday this month - so wish you Kar a great day filled with the myriad joys from many small things.

Kalai
-a big heart that encompasses the extended family truly
- very good organizer can get most people to work for her
- keeps planning ahead

She could focus a bit less on little things and be more happy

Karthy
- a heart that encompasses family and lots of friends
- willing to help always ( this could be a negative )
- generous

She could value herself more

Kapu
- the most focused on her career
- cheerful and being able to see the lighter side
- doesnt care too much about how house looks or her cooking tastes

She could be slightly less haphazard in things other than career

Okay if anyone wants to talk about me, please mention my negatives loud and clear so I can see how other people view me. I dont think anything will change - its just to know.

No comments: