Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hi to all....

Hi! Everybody. Its been long since I got into the blog. Yet to read the other ones and with the time nearing 1:00 after midnight, I dare not, as I would just doze offff in front of the monitor... which has been happening for the past one week or so..
Things have been too hectic for the past one month with me on the lookout for a good direct client from US. Yet to have concrete results. But I have started loving this phase of mine where I am kept busy and away from the weird thoughts that usually is caught by my antenna in the nights. I have started a small production unit at home and now to be expanded to the other side of my house with the training center too... so it looks like its going to be too hectic for me in the next coming days. ( its a secret as to how i managed to vacate the person residing in the next door....:) )

Kapu seems to be hunting for a house but would seriously look in only in the evening on sundays wherein they would all be filled in... by 10:00 a.m.. and she claims to be hunting very very seriously on and offfff..

The next happening in our family is Kudavika's son's marriage in Madurai. Last night called up Kapu at1100 to confirm the dates and as usual i got a gggrrrrrrrrrr from her, and also to know that i have not yet thought of my return tickets... :)

nothing much as I am yet to get into the gossip circle... he..he..he...
bfn (hey not bad i have got into the chat language....)
Anandhi

No comments: