Monday, September 1, 2008

Kitchen

I think we need both people and purpose for a fulfilling life. True ravi, old age is always 10 years off at least.

Babu, we live in a country where our kids are supposed to support us emotionally and physically and monetarily in our old age - what we did for them when they were young. But the times are changing and we have to prepare ourselves with a different mindset and be strong physically and monetarily. As long as kids are around, one doesnt feel old - they keep you occupied enough.

WElcome to the blog and hope you had a good holiday. I mean to celebrate my 50th (many years off:-) and yours sounds wonderful- but I would rather do without a macho male dancer. I hae enough time to think what I want.

Dachu's lit story is for a competion. So please give your comments. Im trying to rack my brains too but little imagination.



Ive finally got the kitchen cupbards done - 10 years after the house was built. :-)))))))))))
And saving madly to get it done.


Karthy, notice that spoon rack. The ones you got long lon ago on your trip to Malayisa. They've finally found a place.

No comments: