Sunday, September 14, 2008

Language skills

Ashwatha....more than your imagination, your language skills drew me to read your story again...Being weak in this area...i always admire people who write well..After,kal, Dachu, you are the next person i know......no idea of Anya's....Great work.

Dachu I will not take you up on your challenge....Let me tell you i had to write an English language testing twice to get my current job....It wasnt the grammer, it was my writing and punctuation skill....

People here think it is becos it is my second language....Not that they are aware that i cant write nor read anything else better!!!!

Character analysis:Looks like kal, kap and myself are the only one has interest to do this.
Kids we would love to hear your thoughts....gg,dachu,sindu,sandhya,anya,ashwatha,sajith.....

kalai: loves/helps people, fantastic organizer...Immense patience with babies
Like the way we have confused desi's, .....she is sitting on the fence: in her thought process, between the previous generation and current.

kal: knows what she wants and has achieved it...
Like kap says..her people skills with the community is shining than with the family.

kap: Driven...achiever insipte of hurdles....Great with babies and kids...has lots of patience and energy for them ...( though sajit, ramesh may not agree)
Emotionally involved with immediate extended family.

Babu I think surya is now challenging his friends to the competition...after I mentioned your age test.

kaps, weddings are only going to become interesting when
you invite only the people you want to see
only the people who want to come ( for the right reasons) attend the wedding
when financial stress does not overtake the enjoyment
When the people who come feel welcomed, appreciated.
May be you should start be not going for such weddings....If you havent seen the family socially outside a function for more than 3 years...dont go!!!!

1 comment:

kalyani said...

Kar, I like that. that one shouldnt go for a wedding if you haven't seen the family other than at society functions.
In my first grihapravesam- I only invited people who had visited me - a very short list and tread on many many toes
but we have to start drawing lines